Employees of the department conduct scientific activity in several directions. A state grant on the topic “Development of an algorithm for early diagnosis and optimization of tactics for the treatment of visceral mycoses in HIV-infected patients associated with tuberculosis” was implemented.
Dzhubabaeva Mukhabbat Khusanovna in 2006 on specialty 14.00.26 – Phthisiology defended the thesis on the topic “Features of the clinical course and effectiveness of treatment of acute progressive forms of pulmonary tuberculosis in women of fertile age”.
Published textbooks, manuals and monographs
- Parpieva NN, Agzamova FR, Mukhamedov KS, Khodzhaeva MI, Yusupov N.E. “Modern research to determine the mycobacterium tuberculosis”, scientific methodic, Tashkent, 2006.
- Parpieva NN, Mukhamedov KS, Khegai LN “The influence of environmental factors on the incidence of tuberculosis in Uzbekistan” Monograph, Tashkent, 2006.
- Parpieva NN, VG Belotserkovets, LNTuichiev “TB and HIV / AIDS (Educational module)” scientific methodology, Tashkent, 2007.
- Parpieva N.N. “National guidelines on tuberculosis” Monograph, edited by Ubaidullaev AM, Tashkent, 2008. 604 pages.
- Parpieva NN, Mukhamedov KS, Khodzhaeva MI, Khegai LN, Dzhurabaeva M.H. “The program of training the general practitioner in the discipline” Phthisiology “on the basis of the DOTS strategy” – methodical recommendation, Tashkent, 2008.
- Parpieva NN, Belotserkovets VG, Khodzhaeva MI, Mukhamedov KS, Dzhurabaeva MH, Yakubbekov T.Yu., Faizullaeva D.B. “Diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis in HIV / AIDS patients” – methodology for masters, phthisians, Tashkent, 2008.
- Mukhamedov KS, Parpieva NN, Khodjaeva MI, Mukhamedov RS, Khegai LN, Dzhurabaeva MH, Mukhamediev IK “The use of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in the diagnosis of tuberculosis” methodic, 2008, Tashkent.
- Parpieva NN, Kamilov Kh.P., Ibragimova M.Kh. “Tuberculosis. Manifestations in the oral cavity »Manual for the Dental Faculty, 2009, Tashkent.
- Parpieva NN, Mukhamedov KS, Yakubbekov T.Yu., Yuldasheva MB, Dzhurabaeva M.H., Massavirov Sh.S., Babamatova H.U. “Diagnosis and treatment of mycoses in HIV / TB patients” manual for masters, phthisiatricians and infectious diseases, Tashkent, 2010.
- Monograph: “Collection of lectures for GP physician” – edited by Gadayev AG, – Т.- 2010.- 450 p. (Parpieva NN – chapter on early diagnosis, treatment and prevention
- Mukhamedov KS, Khudaiberdieva EK, Kasimov IA, Mardaeva GT, Khudaiberdiev Ya.K. “Differential diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis and respiratory diseases” methodic, 2011, Tashkent.
- Mukhamedov KS, Kasimov IA, Khudaiberdieva E.K. “Tuberculosis of the mouth of tashshisot wa prophylaxis” methodic, 2011, Tashkent
- Mukhamedov K.S., Mardaeva G.T. “Prevention of infectious diseases in children” ўқуv – methodic, 2011, Tashkent
- Mukhamedov K.S., Bektemirov A.M. “Main controlled infections” ўқ –w – methodology, 2011, Tashkent ..
- Imomov MI, Mukhamedov K.S., Saidkariyev B.K. “Interpretation of syndromes in primary diagnostics” ўқ –w – methodology, 2011, Tashkent.
- Kasimov IA, Mukhamedov K.S. “Key issues on children’s infectious diseases and phthisiology” ўқ –w – methodology, 2011, Tashkent.
- Mirtazaev OM, Umirov S.E. Toshboev B.Yu., Mustanov A.Yu., Parpieva NN, Mukhamedov K.S., Massavirov S.Sh., Abdirimov S.M. “Tuberculosis of epidemiology of prevention.” Methodology, 2012, Tashkent.
- Khegai LN, Ismailova FR, Komarin SA, Mukhamedov KS, Rustamova MT “Differential diagnostic value of adenosine deaminase determination in blood serum for pulmonary tuberculosis and community-acquired pneumonia” methodic, 2012, Tashkent.
- Parpieva N.N. et al. “Infection Control of Tuberculosis” National Guidelines. 2013 Tashkent
- Parpieva N.N. with et al. SanPiN for tuberculosis. 2004 year. Tashkent
- Parpieva N.N. et al. “Monitoring and Evaluation in the TB Control Program of Uzbekistan” National Guidelines. 2014 Tashkent
- Parpieva N.N. et al. “Management of tuberculosis in children” National Guidelines. 2014 Tashkent
- Parpieva N.N. et al. “Improving anti-tuberculosis care” Order No. 383 of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 24.10. 2014 Tashkent
Employees of the department published more than 344 articles and abstracts.
Plan of publications in the department of phthisiology TMA
for the 2018-2019 school year
|№||Full name||Theme of article||Number of publications|
|1||Parpieva N.N.||Improving the diagnosis and treatment of HIV / TB co-infection||6|
|2||Mukhamedov K.S.||Development of an algorithm for early diagnosis and optimization of tactics for the treatment of visceral mycoses in HIV-infected patients associated with tuberculosis||4|
|3||Khojaeva M.I.||Improving the diagnosis and treatment of HIV / TB co-infection||4|
|4||Dzhurabaeva M.Kh.||Development of an algorithm for early diagnosis and optimization of tactics for the treatment of visceral mycoses in HIV-infected patients associated with tuberculosis||4|
|5||Massavirov Sh.Sh.||Development of an algorithm for early diagnosis and optimization of tactics for the treatment of visceral mycoses in HIV-infected patients associated with tuberculosis||4|
|6||Babamatova Kh.U.||Improving the diagnosis and treatment of HIV / TB co-infection||3|
|7||Anvarova E.V.||Features of detection and treatment of urogenital tuberculosis||3|
|8||Abdugapparov F.B.||Improving the diagnosis and treatment of HIV / TB co-infection||3|